If you love a mix of Scandinavian and British, vintage and mid-century designs, you are going to adore Zanders and Sons website.
They sell only pieces they love themselves, so the quality of products is high. The original vintage and retro furniture survived the last 40 to 60 years proving the excellence of mid-century design.
They also sell textiles such as rugs and cushions, homeware and, my favourite, super cool prints and posters.
2. Normann Copenhagen iconic lamp, originally designed by S. Karkov in 1969. It consists of 69 polypropylene pieces that slot together without the use of tools or glue. Requires self-assembly, but it can be fun (check how we were putting our living room light together here)
3. Eric Buck original model arm chair, designed in 1957 and manufactured in Denmark by Povl Dinesen around the same time – late 50’s early 60’s. Classic!
4. Do you remember The Moomins TV series based on Tove Jansson’s books? It was massive in Poland when I was growing up. I think I might get few prints.
5. Gorgeous cushions. I especially like Elephantti design originally created by Laina Koskela in 1969 in Finland.
6. These two retro style prints were created by Ingela P Arrhenius based in Sweden. Cute and funny!
So what do you think of the above Scandinavian finds? Have you used Zanders and Sons before?
Image source: Zanders and Sons