We’ve got a sunny morning, and, I don’t know about you, but I’m straight away feeling full of energy despite running around like a headless chicken recently…
It’s a second time I dragged my friend Tomek (happily modeling for me haha) to an interior design show (check our previous adventures at East London Design Show).
Clerkenwell Design week took place in The Farmiloe Building – absolutely beautiful industrial Victorian ex-warehouse located at the Smithfield end of St John Street. The exposed wrought-iron beams and brickwork, and large glass paneled offices make this landmark a perfect location for any interior design show.
There were many things that caught my eye, but I decided to focus on lighting and show you my favourites.
1. Great use of metal Mambo Unlimited Ideas.
2. The industrial bulkhead lights were great. Check Holloways of Ludlow.
3. For colour Toby House
4. Tied-up pendant lamps from Vitamin living
5. Banksia lights from Luminosity. Origami and lights are on trend.
7. Great Scandi design from Showroom Finland.
8. A bit scary, and not my style, but definitely eye-catching by Servomuto.
For more info about Clerkenwell Design Week, please check what Katie wrote on Confessions of a Design Geek (an offical blog partner of CDW).
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!