Do you remember, few weeks ago we started our bathroom transformation. It was supposed to take 4 days. It took…over 2 weeks, but we are finally getting there.
Just a quick reminder how it looked before
And this is how it’s looking now.
1. New bath and shower. Blue tiles are called Fox Azul and we bought them at Topps Tiles. They are absolutely beautiful. The bath and the bath taps came from Victoria Plumb. Most of our bathroom came from there. They offer a very good value for money, but their post-purchase customer service is appalling.
The bath gave us lots of grief. Seven days into the project we noticed a small crack where the panel was installed. Thank God, it was easy to sort out. You can just imagine the stress we went through…If you have a similiar problem, check this service.
2. The shower came from Better Bathrooms. And it’s the best shower in the world:)).
3. I had my eye on a vanity unit like this one for a long time (Odessa floor mounted unit). The mosaic tiles (Niebla giava) came from Topps Tiles.
4. Sienne WC unit is looking perfect. The large Urbino Matt white tiles are from B&Q, and I love them. The hooks came from Ikea.
We still need to:
- lay the floor
- change the light
- fix the mirror above the sink
- sort our side cupboard
But more or less, we are almost there.
What do you think? Any tips about bathroom floor? We are thinking about vinyl.